Thursday, December 27, 2007

This is our house. Its really moving along. I can't believe it. Its really going to be a house and everything. Its been such a long time coming. We are very glad to have a home to call our own.

So they finally got the brick on the house. It was a little different color than I expected, but at this point I am just glad that it is on. This is the garage area. As you can see they have finally started the sheet rock. Wahoo!!!
This is a picture looking from the garage entrance into the kitchen. Its so very cool!
From the dining room (where the french doors are above) looking into the living room.



1 comment:

hannah said...

Jennie! Your house is so cute! I'm so excited for you! I hope you don't think I'm stalking you but you had shown me and Chelsi your blog one time and I saw the address the other day and added you to mine! I hope your house keeps moving right a long so you can get in there! Good luck! :)