Thursday, February 14, 2008

ITS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Its finally finished!!! I can't believe it. Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After the longest nine months of my life our house is finally finished. We are moving in on Saturday. I don't know if I will ever build another house in my life. But I am so glad this is a brand new house that no one has lived in before. Now comes the fun part of landscaping, finishing the basement, and a lifetime of Saturday Projects. Who would have thought it felt like this?

2 comments:

Natty said...

Wow! Your house looks great! I love all the colors and stuff you've got great taste. Now you have to have a house warming party so I can see it up close and personal. :) -- Natty

hannah said...

Yay! Your house is beautiful! You do have great taste! Congrats! :)