Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This really great book...




So has anyone ever heard of the Chronicles of Narnia? Well I am reading it right now and I just have to give a shout out to CS Lewis. Oh my heck, he is a great author. I have been very impressed with the talent he has shown at developing the moral within the excitement and adventure of the story. If anyone is looking to read some good adventure books and you don't want to worry about the vulgar aspects of most books, then you need to read these books. They are the best!

Well, I am soon to be finished with these books and was wondering if anyone else had some ideas of great books to read? Well, Let me know. I anxiously look forward to hearing about your favorite books!

1 comment:

The Wettstein Family said...

Have you read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer? It's about vampires, and I was totally skeptical, but they sucked me in! I read all three in just a few days! My poor kids were so neglected. Anyway, if you haven't read them, I'm sure you'll like them.