Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kiss the Paper goodbye!!!



So I have been doing a second job for the last month. I had this awesome paper route that would wake me up at 3:30 AM every morning. This was so much fun. I loved getting up and being able to deliver the paper. I would make a game of throwing the paper in a certain spot. Or getting finished by a certain time. It was so much fun. There were very interesting people to meet, like the obituary bandit (the guy at the nursing home who would steal peoples papers!) or the cool people that would give you tips when get to thier house.

However, after the paper job was over, I would have to go to my real all day job and by the time 11:00 AM rolled around, I was like a walking zombie! So, my sweet husband said I could quit if I wanted. So I did. Today, I turned over the paper route to a new news carrier. I feel like a new woman! Its so liberating! I am still going to get up at 6 AM to work out, but now I won't be a zombie. WAHOO!!!!

3 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

Getting up at 3:30 AM and still having a good attitude about it! WOW!! Good thing you gave it up or I'd be feeling really bad about being tired from waking up at 5:30.

Jess said...

You must be a morning person. Not me! I could work until 3:30 am easy, but getting UP then would be a different story. You always find the positive in things, I need to be more like you. Here's to sleeping in a few more hours each day!

Shelley Hansen said...

My sister Shannon did that once. She once thought that she seen a dead body and called the police.. Turns out it was just rolled up carpet and some garbage.