Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged...

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Dog the Bounty Hunter
2. Any CSI or Crime Show
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Pretty much anything on HGTV
5. Simpsons
6. Seinfield
7. Mash (Reruns)
8. Discovery Channel

My Favorite 8 Restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Old Spaghetti Factory
3. Taco Time
4. Pizza Plus
5. Firehouse Pizzeria
6. Coppermill
7. Maddox
8. Calls Drive inn

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I organized my pics on my computer
2. Talked to my mom on the phone
3. Learned about Doolittle's Raiders at Scouts
4. listened to MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA on CD.
5. Went to work
6. went to the gym (and even worked out!!)
7. Showered
8. played MAI TAI on the computer

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Cleaning my house (don't really love doing it, but very happy with the results).
2. Being out of debt
3. The holidays
4. Retirement
5. Payday
6. Saturday for my big BBQ with my friends
7. Halloween
8. Summer (I really need to move somewhere warm)

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. Get out of Debt
2. A baby
3. My honey to be happy and healthy
4. Get a degree in Education
5. To get my Masters degree
6. A cabin in the mountains somewhere
7. A new job (some day)
8. A new boat (for the summer livin')

8 People I Tag:
Amie
Shan
Torri
Hannah
Angie
Natalie
Bryce
Jess

No comments: