Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My husband!


I got this from Di. The rules are posted at the beginning . Each person answers questions about their sweethearts . At the end of the Post, the person then tages 4 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged. So here it goes...


*What is your husbands name: Gary D. Moore

*How long have you been married? 14 months

*How long did you date? 14 months (not my choice!)

*How old is he? 41

*Who eats sweets? Me. Gary is not a big sweet tooth person, but he makes excellent desert form me.
*Who said I love you first? He did

*Who is taller? Me by an inch.

*Who can sing best? This one is all his. I can carry a tune, but he is preformance quality and I am not even lying. He is a little shy about that though.
*Who is smarter? This is easy, HIM!!

*Who does laundry? Me, always me.
*Who pays bills? We both do. Its not fun. I hate bills.
*Who sleeps on the right side? Me

*Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn. We have rocks. I clean up rocks. That is what I do.

*Who cooks dinner? Gary. He loves doing it more than me.

*Who drives? He always does.

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Me. We always have these arguments that usually involve me getting all mad about something, he listens but rarely says anything, then I go back a while later and apologize for being all spastic about.
*Who kissed who first? Gary kissed me after the movie on our SECOND date. I was a littel taken back to be sure.

*Who asked who out first? Gary asked me. I didn't really want to go and kept turning him down, but he persisted.

*Who wears the pants? We wear togas at every possible moment we can.

I tag... um, anyone who wants to.

5 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

yay for togas!!

Macie's Momma said...

hey Jen, thanks for finding me! You guys look happy. fill me in with your life, your living in perry? where are you working etc! so good to chat xo

Shelley Hansen said...

What does he do for a living? Is that what he is doing in the picture?

Jess said...

There's just something irresistible about those Moore boys!

Jennie Moore said...

Hey Shelley,

He works at Thiokol. He is a lab tech. That picture is when the caught a snake in one of the buildings he works in.