Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Skinny Jeans...Here I come!!!

Okay, so truthfully, this may not ever be me and not that I am expecting to be this skinny, however, after taking family pictures (which turned out so cute!!!) and realizing that I am not as small as I thought I was, I want to change. I have been training for a half marathon, but not really trying too hard. Well, have been trying to get serious about the whole thing. I am working out everyday now and I just started Weight Watchers (for the last time!!). So I am here to declare that I am going to get into my skinny jeans by the end of the summer!!!!! I am taking baby steps, so my first goal, 11lbs. So if any of you see me eating bad stuff, its okay that you get on my case. I need it!

3 comments:

hannah said...

I'll support ya, Jennie! Come near the candy dish and I'll slap your hand away! Ha ha! But I agree that taking baby steps works better and having a reasonable goal. Good luck! :)

Jess said...

Jennie, we think your perfect just the way you are, but will ALWAYS support you in any way we can. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I have to work all day Saturday, so i'll probably be out later that night while Dan and the girls come up in the afternoon. See you then!

Anonymous said...

Jennie!!!

Your pictures are done...some how I can't find your email...I saved it too....weird!
anyways...they are DONE!!!!!!!!!!
and I luv them :)

will you email me your address?
and I will get them out to you ASAP!
:)
thanks Jennie!
hope things are going great!