Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagged...


Tagged!
Thanks Ange, my first tag too. So...contents of my purse: Well, let me first explain that I carry my cute red purse in my cute pink backpack because, lets face it, I have just too much crap. So that being said...The contents of my backpack: Runnersworld Mag, a book called "The Alchemist", "Chronicals of Narnia", a paper clip and a pack of Stride Spearmint gum, my makeup brush set and make up bag, canister of Crystal Light Rasberry Lemonade, a cd of my bridal pics and some papers, a comb, keys to my work and to my car and to my house, my cell phone, my debit card, two decks of playing cards, and last but not least antibiotics for an old infection. As for my purse, there is my wallet, five pens (I am not even sure how or why), lipstick, my cute hoop diamond earings, and mini leatherman tool and finally, Pirates of the Caribbean chapstick. So my life in a backpack and purse...

I tag Di and Natalie.

No comments: