Monday, March 24, 2008

Where are you Summer?


Okay, just to let everyone know that I am so completely ready for Summer. I cannot deal with any more cold days. I need above 75 degrees from now on. I demand it!!! Okay so my temper tantrum is not going to solve anything. I really miss the warm, fresh days and the warm breezy summer nights. I miss the smell of fresh cut grass, the distinct smell of the 30 SPF used for a day at the pool. I miss Rob taking us boating when dusk hits the water and it magically turns to glass and the feeling of gliding on skiis behind the boat. I miss Friday nights in the canyon and the smell of campfire that lingers on my old blue sweatshirt. I miss Summerfest and the smell of the corn dogs and cobbler. Come summer come for I miss you so! Here is to you who are having winter blues. Look up the sun may shine again! Shine on, my friend, shine on!



2 comments:

A 'n D said...

right on, right on
*sigh*

The Wettstein Family said...

Ditto, Amen, and Hallelujah!
I responded to your tag.