Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged...

1. Pick up the nearest book, turn to page 123
2. Find the 5th paragraph
3. Find the 5th sentence in that paragraph
4. Post the 5th sentence
5. Tag 5 people

Book: Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis

"But Behind him, on a much higher seat in the middle of the sledge sat a very different person -- a great lady, taller than any woman that edmand had ever seen."

I have this book because I got it at the library to keep me busy at work, but I have been so busy lately, that I haven't had a chance to read it and I miss it. I try to read a little at night and then I feel like I am neglecting my hubby, so alas, I just take it one day at a time.

I tag Trena, Kim, Natalie, Torri, and Diana

2 comments:

Natty said...

Book, whats a book? You know I don't read books!!! I just looked around to see if there are any books around and all I see is my scriptures...... So I bypass your tag... HA HA HA HA HA!!! HE HE HE HA HA HA!!!

The Wettstein Family said...

I LOVE the picture! You look so beautiful!