Wednesday, April 2, 2008

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Serving the Lord in Seminole, TX
2. Studying my scriptures for 2 hours a day
3. Laughing my head off with Sis. Martinez
4. Teaching about a million 1st dicussions and 1 second discussion
5. Planning for the next day

5 Things On My To-Do List Today

1. Organize my quilting projects
2. Do the Laundry
3. Read my scriptures with Gary (we are going to finish in 60 Days)
4. Kiss my honey (he made bread for me.. he is so great!)
5. Go to bed (I am starting to get sick...:( )

5 Snacks I Enjoy

1. Ice Cream (usually brown)
2. Toast (from homemade bread)
3. Peanut M&M's
4. Rootbeer floats
5. chips and salsa

5 Places I've Lived

1. Hyrum, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Perry, UT (aka. Zion)
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Stephenville, TX (cowboy capital of the world)

What I Would Do if I Became a Billionaire
1. Pay off my house
2. quit the insurance deal and become a pro waterskier
3. Donate to charity
4. Build a nice house for my folks
5. Buy a really slamming truck

5 Bad Habits

1. I eat too much
2. I don't exercise like I should
3. Talking about overeating and not exercising
4. Painting my nails and leaving them for 3 weeks
5. not doing the dishes (Gary has to put up with so much!)

5 Jobs I've Had

1. Mosquito Technician
2. Hospital Housekeeper
3. ShopKo cashier
4. Secretary at USU
5. Missionary

What people don't know about me...

1. I love yard work, hate housework.
2. I like to fish
3. I love to canoe
4. I love action flicks almost better than romantic movies
5. I played Princess Febuary in "12 Dancing Princesses"

I tag Hanna, Angie, Natalie, Kim, Amber, Diana, and Shauna

1 comment:

The Wettstein Family said...

I love your new photo. You look so gorgeous and so happy!