Thursday, April 10, 2008

Its Thursday...

So there are a lot of great things about Thursday. Today for instance was payday. Thats great. Also, there is the Friday factor. Thursday is to Friday as Friday is to Saturday. Pretty cool I say. Not much is happening in the Moore household this week. I picked up my final wedding photos from the photographer last night. He touched up 3 as part of the package I purchased. They look really great. Hense the new photo above. Also, Gary took me out to eat to Cafe Rio. I love that place. It is divine. I had the Barbacoa Salad and he had the Burrito. Scrumdiddly!!! Gary bought me a new toy. Its a quilt frame, but it is only 14"x 14" so it fits right on your lap. Its been lots of fun so far. Anyway, this is our life as we know it now. I hope all is well with all the friends and family we have out there. Signing off...

Jen

PS. The post about the baby was an April 1st post...just in case you believed it.

2 comments:

Torri P said...

Jennie,

That is a mean April 1st post! We totally beleived it! I even called Shanalee and told her!! GOOD ONE!!!!!

Torri

A 'n D said...

nooooo...YOU are hilarious, and i'm interested to see how many people fell for your april fools! um, hello?? i always forget to do pranks myself, but do so enjoy them!