Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 things, tagged!

Thanks, Angie! This is a fun one.

Five things on my to-do list:
1. plan for tonights Webelos
2. Clean house
3. Make my bed
4. Relax (hey, sometimes we have to schedule this)
5. go to bed

Five things I will never wear again:
1. Wedding dress! (At least not to another wedding)
2. leg warmers
3. Stirups...What were they thinking?
4. a training bra
5. My underwear to the pool. Even though I was little it was really embarrassing.

Five things I do for fun:
1. Hang with Gary
2. Go for a bike ride
3. Read
4. quilt
5. Blog (when i can)

Five things I like (LOVE) about my husband (in no particular order):
1. He is so incredibly HOT!!!
2. Loves me so much, no matter what
3. He is a great cook (thus the reason I am a member of weightwatchers!)
4. He is the funniest guy and always makes me laugh when I am feeling blue.
5. He sacrefices a lot for me and for his children. He loves them very much despite everything.

Five Things I like to cook:
1. Pasta
2. Pasta
3. Cakes & Candies
4. Pasta
5. Gary does all the cooking at our house

Five Things I rely on:
1. My Heavenly Father & Savior
2. Scriptures
3. The love of my husband
4. Family
5. That I don't have to do this crazy thing called life on my own

Good call Angie!

I tag Shauna, Kim, April.

No comments: