Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TAG!!!
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys
1. Gary
2. Family Parties
3. Waterskiing

3 Fears
1. Scary movies
2. Dark
3. Losing my family before thier time. (mom, dad, gary)

3 Goals
1. Pay off all my bills
2. being skinny!!!
3. Own my own business

3 Current Obsessions
1. Gary
2. Food
3. Gary

3 Random Facts about me
1. I love to visit Historic sights.
2. I have been on the set of Sex in the City, Law and Order, the Today Show, Saturday Night Live, and Stewart Little 2.
3. I love to Cruise! (like on a boat in the ocean)

Ok, I tag- Angie, Hannah, and Diana

1 comment:

The Wettstein Family said...

Hey jennie! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I hope things are going well for you! I'm in Utah now, so we should come up with a time we could hang out or something!