Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!





So it was my birthday this last Monday. I stayed home from work and watched Season 2 of Lost (my new addicition). Sunday, Gary made dinner for me and my family. He made (from scratch) homemade lasagne and then made (again from scratch) a Lemon cake. It was divine! He got me a new ironman watch and new running shoes. My mom got me some geneology books and some spa/bath stuff. And Aunt Skip and Brenda got me a gift certificate to WalMart. It was lots of fun! Thanks to all those who remembered and a big thanks to those who came.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jennie! (Do you prefer Jen??) Anyway, did you ever think we'd be 32? We're old!!! You're hunny sounds wonderful and sweet. :)

April said...

Happy Birthday!!! I feel like I have been 32 forever (since March) but it sure has been a great year! It sounds like your birthday was just how you wanted it! Sure miss you!

apes

Anonymous said...

Sure I'll hook you up!! Maybe you can teach me to golf. Never have before. :) Toodles!

hannah said...

Happy Birthday, Jennie! I love "Lost" too!

Arizona Manwarings said...

here is the secret you really just had your 5th 29th Birthday. That is what I tell my kids. It looks like you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

okay, so i was talking to susan obray (she's in my ward), i guess she works with your dad, and she said you have lost tonz of weight. i wanna know how you've done it?? it's amazing and such an accomplishment!!!

Anonymous said...

you totally need to blog about it, i would love to hear. i'm trying to get off 20 lbs of baby weight that i have left (i've lost 15 or so by weight watchers). although weight watchers works, it's annoying to count all the time.