Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged...


I was tagged by Amie! This is what you do.....You go to your pictures area on your computer and pick the 4th folder and 4th picture and then explain it! This is kinda different and fun. :) Here's my picture:



This is the back of my skirt of my wedding dress. I took this picture while trying it on at the store to show the girls at work. It was great! I loved this dress and love the way my day went... Here is another picture of the whole thing.


Just a note of trivia... While at the temple taking pictures. I stepped on the front of the dress and ripped a big fat hole in the overlay. I was a little bummed, but it wasn't enought to ruin my day!
I tag: Bryce or Shauna, Jess, Kim, and Diana!

1 comment:

The Wettstein Family said...

Ohhh!! You look so beautiful in your dress! I'll get right on that tag!