Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 Days of Thanksgiving...


I got this from Hannah's blog. For the next ten days you do a post of one thing you are grateful for. Its always so easy to get caught up in all the things that we don't have or that we aren't that we fail to see the big blessings that we do have and the talents that we do have.


I am first and foremost thankful for my husband Gary. He has been such an amazing support for me. He is truly amazing. He loves me for me and doesn't pressure or push me to change into something or someone else. He thinks I am amazing. He is so kind hearted and forgiving with others as well. He loves his children and grandbaby. He is such a great man. I really could not ask for anyone more perfect for me. Gare dawg! I love you forever!

2 comments:

Shelley Hansen said...

Sounds like a fun idea.. To show everyone what you are thankful for..

Lisa said...

What a GREAT idea! You two are such a cute couple. I just saw your blog on the ward email and wanted to check it out. Hope you don't mind. I might steal your idea!