Wednesday, November 19, 2008

9 Days 'til Thanksgiving

I am very grateful for the opportunity to I have to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This truly has been the most profound influence through out the course of my life. A wise man once said "You can be good with out the Gospel. You can live a good life on your own. But, you can be great with the Gospel." I am grateful for temple marriage that binds me to my Gary for eternity.

I know that God lives and that Jesus Christ is His son and the Savior of the World. I know God calls prophets today who are given the keys to lead His children through the troubles of the world.

The Book of Mormon was written for our day and it gives me a power to overcome the temptations that I suffer from.

Joseph Smith was a great man and the prophet that brought the Church out of obscurity and darkness.

For the gift of eternal life and immortality, for this I am eternally grateful.

1 comment:

hannah said...

Oh, thats a beautiful picture you found! This is fun, huh? :)