Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 2


I must have missed a day somewhere. Anyway, I am thankful for a healthy body that allows me to do (pretty much) what I want. And on that note I am also using this blog to plug the
1st Annual Hyrum 5k.
This started as just me. Then a few showed interest, and now half of the ward is coming as well as some other great friends. Therefore, here is the info in case anyone is interested:


Where: Blacksmith Fork Church, 200 S 1300 E, Hyrum, UT

When: 7:30 AM, Thanksgiving day!

Cost: Donate canned food to the FOOD Pantry. Bring as much as you want!

Why: For the Halibut!

Who: Runners, walkers, stollers, leashes, and anything that doesn't have a motor is welcome to particpate. Also, we could use some cheerleaders if you don't want to run or walk!

What: There may be some refreshements following the run/walk.


Everyone should come! It is going to be a fun party!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey Jennie,
Good luck with the run, we'll see you guys later that day. We're eating at my family's house, so we'll be out later. And if you can, I need some christmas scentsy's. Could you bring some with you for me to smell and then i'll order some from ya. Thanks!