Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1 More day to thanksgiving...

I know I will not be blogging tomorrow. I am so thankful for all of you. Thanks for being my friend. Thank you for not judgeing me and thanks for loving me for who I am. My life has been full of hopes, disappointments, trials and joys. But knowing that there are friends out there who love me no matter what helps me get through life. I probably sound pretty selfish about a lot of things, but one thing is that I know how to pick great friends. Thank you all. I love you!!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Jennie,
I'm not against a trade, my only question is how long will you guys be here? I'd like to not do it on Thanksgivivng and i'm going shopping with my mom on Friday. Are you here all weekend? What did you want to have done? Let me know, you can call if you want, or we can talk more tomorrow. See ya!

Anonymous said...

You know I want to thank you for all of your "Greatful fors". It has made me stop and think what I'm greatful for. It was wonderful reading all of them. :)
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!

kim said...

Jennie
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! How did the run turn out? I was thinking of you, I would of been there running my little turkey off. ha. Nice new car! Miss ya!