Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Griswold Family Christmas Tree....



The tree is GIANORMOUS!!!


This is when we got it in our living room. As you can see, it leaves very little room to manouver to the door...


The completed tree. I only put two light strands on it. Definately not enough. Next year it will light the neighborhood.



Sunday, Kayde and Taryl came over with Kaybriegh (Poopers, as Gary likes to call her). We had chicken stew and played games. Way too much fun!!!






Gary also put up the Christmas lights... They are cheesy but this is the very first time that I have a house to put lights on. They may be cheesy for the rest of my life, but really would I be a Reese if there were no lights on our house? Certainly not! So I say cheese on my friends, cheese on!








Eeff loves Christmas!
!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are not cheesy! They are cute. Atleast you have lights. LOL! And you are so funny. I love The Griswolds!!! One of my favorite shows EVER!!!!

The Wettstein Family said...

I'm jealous you have a house you can put lights on. I love the Griswald's, but I think your tree is better. I like BIG, FAT trees!

Arizona Manwarings said...

I love the lights, the cheesy ones are those who don't do any lights.