Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Grandson?!?!?!

So last Tuesday (Feb 3) Gary sends me a text message that Eeff is going to be an uncle again. When I recieved that message I was like what? and then I texted WHAT?? and then he said that Kayde and Taryl were having another baby. I was like oh well, okay. Then the next day we found out that it was going to be a boy and that she was due at the end of the month (Yes as in the end of February), and I was like WHAT? Then about 2:30 am on Friday, Gary gets a picture message on his phone of a new little baby Boy! WHAT THE???

Okay let me first say, I am the number one fan of babies and this little guy is darling... Second let me say, if any of you out there have the notion to not tell anyone until your baby gets here then for crying out loud don't do it. People need time to adjust emotionally!!!!

Kaybriegh turned 1 year on January 14, and now this baby will have his birtday Feb 6. So I am so happy he is here, but I am still in shock of the whole situation.

Anyway, now that that is out of the way, I would like to welcome Tyson Troy Moore into our family. He was 7lbs 2oz and 20" long. He has a full head of dark hair and very dark skin. He really is very beautiful!





Kaybriegh is super happy to be a big sister!!

5 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

You are the youngest grandmother AGAIN!! That's friggin awesome! Congratulations!

Shelley Hansen said...

Congratulations Jenny!
BTW I love the new hair cut it is very cute on you!

Jess said...

I think my reactions were the same when Dan told me. What!!?? What a BEAUTIFUL baby though, tell them congrats for us.
We're also happy to see that Molly is doing well. Thanks again for taking her. Hope all is well.
Jess

hannah said...

Congrats!!! He is absolutely adorable! Thanks for posting the pictures! :)

Nicole said...

So what do the uh grandkids call you? That makes my brain hurt to think you are a granny!