Monday, February 2, 2009

Scentsy Deals for FEBRUARY!!!


For all of you out there who love SCENTSY, I am offering a great deal this month! Everyone who schedules a party with me will get a $25 gift certificate. Thats right! $25 bucks just to have a party. That doesn't include the tons of free stuff that you can get from your party. This is for a Basket Party or an Open House. Leave me a comment or check out my website here if you are interested. This offer is only good for the month of February, so sign up now, my spots are filling up!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Well, maybe i'm just biased, but I think you hair looks AMAZING!!! Are you getting used to the shorter length? Well if there is anything we need to fix or change just let me know.
Also, can I just say a HUGE thanks to you and Gary for taking our little Molly. She is the sweetest dog, our girls just really don't want much to do with her and I already have my hands full with them. We're happy that now she'll be a new cousin that we still get to see once in a while.
Well, it was nice to see you guys again, and I hope Gary is feeling better. We'll talk to you soon.