Monday, January 18, 2010

Confession...

Thanks to Annie, I have been inspired! So here it goes...

  • I went to church yesterday, but promptly came home and got in my jammies and I stayed in bed ALL DAY! No naps, just movies, BOND movies!
  • I don't like winter and I like to tan from January to April or until the sun comes out.
  • I hate embarrassing moments! But even worse, I hate remembering embarassing moments.
  • I love food!
  • I always dream of being able to fly. I want to be Supergirl!
  • I spend a lot of time wishing and not very much time doing.
  • I hate doing my hair, but love when its done.
  • I love doing my makeup but don't do it often.
  • I am addicted to HGTV!
  • I have a closet full of clothes that don't fit me.
  • I hate homework, but love school.
  • I think I am one weird duck!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

addicted to HGTV.....EEEEE to am I!
AND i love when you do your make-up too....i can't beleieve how pretty your EYES are...wowzie!

AND i can't wait for the days to lay in my bed all day...Ohhhhh the JOY!
lol
THANKS FOR CONFESSING!!!!

The Wettstein Family said...

I love Bond movies. LOVE THEM. Except for the Roger Moore ones. He looks too old to be a sexy spy. I am loving your New Year's Resolutions! Good luck!!

Torri P said...

love it! I need to be inspired and do this too....maybe someday :) I ALSO LOVE LOVE LOVE HGTV...Josh and I watch it all weekend....in fact we have alot in common....I also hate fixing my hair, but yet LOVE when its done! As for the makeup...I still don't even know how to put that on hahaha