Saturday, February 27, 2010

New beginnings and happy lives!


So, just a couple of things to report in the happily ever after of the Moore residence. First, my sweet Gary is free from any worries about layoffs at ATK, because...he has a new job he will be starting in 2 weeks! YAY! He has really enjoyed working out at the "Ranch", but with all the politics in Washington and Promontory, he has not really loved it. He had been putting feelers out for a while now, but finally landed a great job at Westinghouse. Its about 10 miles west of Ogden so he will have the same commute for now.


Next, I scored a sweet internship with a local software company that produces software for forex trading. I am working on a couple of ads and web design and optimization projects for them. Its not a paid position ;(, but its giving me some great opportunities to build my portfolio (and I get to do it from the comfort of my own computer)!

Its officially been 2 years now since we moved into our wonderful house. It has been up for sale for almost a year and we are going into a short sale. ;( However, we have a couple of offers on it now and are just waiting patiently for the bank to process it. I am really hoping that this will happen soon. Its been a little difficult living in limbo for the last year. I am going to miss our ward and wonderful neighbors. They have been just great. I dearly love them.

That is officially all the new news we have to share. I both of you who read my blog have a wonderful and happy week!

3 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

Wow! Great things are happening with you guys! Where are you planning on moving?

Jennie Moore said...

Not sure yet, Di. Probably to Perry with my parents for a while until we can get settled with our jobs/school/new lives.

Brandi said...

Yeah for the internship. Glad things are looking good and progressing.