Friday, February 12, 2010

What's the point?

All you need is LOVE. This is just not romantic love, but its love of self, love of God, and love of others. In Matthew 22:36-40, Christ is asked which of the commandments is the greatest and he responds "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." But he doesn't stop there. He said the second is like the first, "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." If we all live just these two commandments to the fullest, we do not need to worry about the rest, for they would then become obsolete.
friends! My friends are like my sisters. My own sweet sisters are quite a bit older than I and we were never really very close. My friends have seen me through my good times and bad. They are there to love and support me no matter who or what is happening. I love them and I know that ever girl deserves at least one life-long friend. I got lucky and have two!!! Thanks Juan and Mo!!! I love you guys!

flowers! I love flowers. People always ask what my favorite flower is, and I always say red roses, but to be honest, all flowers are my favorite. I love daisies, tulips, poppies, and blue bonnets.

babies! I think that babies are the best thing in this world. I love babies! I love thier smell, thier faces, thier toes, thier bums, and thier little, tiny fingers.
{Cute Family Pic that wouldn't upload goes here}
families! I have always loved my family. They are wierd and quirky and funny and loud and mean and fun and jovial and full of energy and piss and vinegar and they do bad things and good things and they love me most of the time. I also am grateful for the family I married. I have 5 sons, 2 daughters, and 2 grandbabies. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. I am not going to lie and say its all been piece of cake. Its actually been the hardest thing I have ever done, but it is really wonderful. They all are very talented in various ways. I love 'em!

3 comments:

Just be...... said...

Lovely , lovely post!!! Are you still running??
Have a great Valentines Day!!!

The Wettstein Family said...

Love it! So, you like babies, eh? Are you announcing something?

A 'n D said...

thanks for your fun post! love it!

ps... when are we lunching???